I am really excited about this week's menu. I had plenty of time to create it last night, time to study some recipes and really think about what I will be making. So much time that I talked myself into 5 new recipes!
And wouldn't you know that I am ALREADY off plan! I forgot to put the chicken in the slow cooker for tonight's dinner. Luckily we have leftover Pepper Jack Chicken from the monster batch that I made last week. The added bonus is that I already have everything on hand to move one of this week's meals to next week without additional shopping. Anything to avoid the grocery store.
So, what are we eating this week?
Monday - Pepper Jack Chicken
Tuesday - Easy Delicious Slow Cooker Roast Beef
Wednesday - Fragrant Lemon Chicken
Thursday - Pomegranate Chipolte Pork Loin
Friday - Slow Cooker 20-40 Clove Garlic Chicken
Saturday and Sunday - stuff on the grill (steaks, marinated pork chops, or marinated chicken); If the weather doesn't do for grilling, we'll be trying Chicken Picatta and something else.
If you are interested in more meal ideas, check out Org Junkie.
We are a family of 4, with one great dog, who are continuing our adventures stateside.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds yummy...again. :-)
I completely relate to the "anything to avoid the grocery store". Me too.
The Pepper Jack Chicken looks amazing! Nice yummy week ahead. I am a grocery store avoider as well...
Post a Comment