I recently received an e-mail checking on me, making sure that all is okay here in France. We are doing very well. The Grands are visiting for a bit (Grandma and Papa), so we are busy entertaining them. We just spent the last 5 days tooling around on a canal boat in the burgundy region of France. LOTS of great fun! We are home for a few days then it is off to Disneyland Paris (or Princess Land as Miss M says)for a few days.
One of these days, I am going to get caught up on pictures and blogging. For right now, I am going to enjoy every second that we are able to have with family. It is such an undertaking for anyone to come visit us. We are all appreciating the fun we have been having with everyone who comes here.
I hope all of my buddies are doing well, and I'll be back soon.
1 comment:
Glad to know you are well. Enjoy your time with the family! Someday maybe I will get to Paris again.
Post a Comment