Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

My menu from last week went off fairly well. We had nice weather for grilling the duck, and my in-laws really enjoyed eating it. I think it might have been a first for my father-in-law. I wish I could say that the Coq au Vin went as well. It was my fault entirely. I ran out of carrots, and the mushrooms got slimy so I left them out. I think this changed the flavor of the dish. I will try it again though, only with all of the stuff it needs. And I did buy everything that I need to make the Balsamic chicken on this week's menu.

I wish you all a good week. Enjoy the menus at Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

kim said...

It sounds so yummy. I'm on the wind down from my parents' visit, so we will be eating easy this week. Now if I could just get my hands on some cream of mushroom soup! hee hee