Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We're home!

I don't have my brain back in gear, but the suitcases are put away and the kitchen is restocked! I even planned a very simple menu for the week. Now if I can just get the girls to sleep through the night again. It seems that their brains do not understand that we are back in France and that 1 AM to 4 AM is not a great time to want to play.

I have been working on the vacation pictures and hope to post some soon. We got some great ones, and some really good stories to go with them. Getting this blog updated is my next big task.

4 comments:

Mom24 said...

Glad you're back. I hope you had a wonderful time.

kim said...

Welcome home to Europe! That late night visit with my children lasted for a week...sorry to say! When do the girls head for school? We started in Suisse yesterday. Glad you're back safe and sound, can't wait to hear of your adventures. Looking forward to your posts-to-come. No pressure, of course. Catch up on your sleep first!

loonyhiker said...

Glad you had a safe trip! Did you have a good time? We finally made it to Niagara Falls. I bet it will take at least a week for y'all to get back to normal!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to talk to you earlier this week. I hope things are getting better with your sleep!

I can't wait to read about all of your adventures!

And you've been awarded two new blog awards at DailyDwelling.