Friday, December 14, 2007

Kids say the darndest things!

It is Christmas time. That is no secret. What is supposed to be a secret is the contents of the gifts under the tree. That is a really tough concept for little kids. It has been fun watching our girls as they TRY not to tell us what we are getting for Christmas.

The Husband took each of the girls shopping to pick out a gift for me. Miss M did very well. She made it 8 hours before she slipped, and she didn't slip to me. She asked her father if the gift was still under the tree. The problem was that I was only a couple of feet away, and Miss M is not particularly quiet. I tried to play it off, and I will be surprised on Christmas Day. Miss S didn't do quite so well. She really tried, but she just can't keep a secret. She shouted out what we bought for her father the moment he walked in the door. :) I am glad that they are both so excited about the gifts that they are giving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour! I am really enjoying your blog! Has The Husband shared that his silly sister was just like Miss S and couldn't keep a secret about gifts either? I know he was frustrated more than once! :)