how so many people find time to blog so regularly?! I feel like the last six weeks have flown by. I have so much I want to write about, but have trouble finding the time! How do you guys do it?
Here are some highlights:
We drove to the grandparents' state on December 18. The trip that should have take about 5 hours took about 8.5 hours thanks to the snow/sleet/freezing rain/rain combination that coated the roads. I am so thankful that my husband knows what he is doing in that kind of weather.
We spent a good day with each of the sets of grandparents, and got to see all of the aunts, uncles, and cousins. The Misses were in heaven! I absolutely love to watch them with their cousins.
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home with Gram and Gramp. It was a very relaxed day with lots of laughing and fun. The Misses didn't even really mind that they couldn't take their new toys outside to play thanks to the rain. They were just having a good time being with their stuff.
Now we are filling the second week of winter break with baking and cooking in an effort to fill the freezer with goodies for breakfast or dinner. Seems like a good time to get it all done.
Hope you all had a great holiday!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you are getting to enjoy the "cousin" time. It is one of the things that I absolutely cannot wait for some day - when this adventure is done. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment